So... back to today. Slept in and got to nostalgically have breakfast, coffee, and Gilmore Girls with Mike. I dropped my dress for Dor's wedding at the tailor, and not only will it be done in two days, its only costing $12. Then it was off to buy some work clothes and get a Tess-inspired haircut.

Asymmetrical bob! Not a great photo, but a great haircut. Rest of the day was chores - dishes, dinner, and 3 loads of laundry. And a home made latte for dessert.
In other news, I am loving my new job and finally starting to feel more married, and the latter is most likely a direct result of the new job. It's like that episode in Seinfeld when Courtney Cox pretends to be Jerry's wife so she can use his dry cleaning discount, and Jerry finds out he loves saying "my wife." For the past three months there has been no need to refer to Paul-John as my husband, but ever since I started saying it at work, I have to admit, it is addicting.
No comments:
Post a Comment