Yesterday we did a final walk-through of the house, just to make sure nothing crazy had happened, at 9:30am and then made our way to the lawyer's for the actual closing. While we were in the lobby we met the seller's agent and he was so unbelievable that I may dedicate a whole post to him later.
We were done signing all the paperwork by about 11am. Paul-John was able to remain calm while I kept giving everybody high fives and dancing around. Of course, we drove to the house and opened a bottle of champagne. Later we went to our new local deli and ate lunch on our porch. Paul-John did have to go back to work and I went to Sherwin-Williams and bought primer, paint and supplies, and ordered wallpaper. Initially I want to get a lot done the first day, but it turns out I was way too excited to get any work done, but thats what Sunday-Wednesday will be, since I have time off from work.
No comments:
Post a Comment