I just did a quick rundown on my list, and I have six things to cross off! To be fair, one was blogged but just never crossed off. Here are two of them:
#10: Cook lobster. Paul-John and I did a homemade surf-n-turf for Valentine's Day this year. I realized I underestimated my squeamishness. It was probably the first time in my entire life I was glad we (also) had steak for dinner.
#49: Knit a lace kerchief. kerchief is just not a word I like, so I've been saying scarf. I knit a beautiful small triangle with a feather and fan pattern using 2 skein of Noro Silk Garden Sock yarn. I love it and wear it all the time! I am feeling kind of lazy, so if you aren't on Ravelry and would like to see it, its on my flickr page.
For next time, it will be 87, 96, and 97, which was one big trip. (Again, feel free to check out flickr or facebook for photos!) After going through the list I am unsure of why I thought "take a real vacation" needed to be something separate from those two trips, but whatever. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment