Today is my last day at B&N Farmington, only 10 days shy from my sixth anniversary, and I feel really bizarre about this.
This guy is one of the reasons I became a philosophy major.
My table lamp collection has doubled with three new acquisitions made last week. It is now big enough to actually be called a collection.
2 comments:
Awesome news article/video clip. Also, I think pictures of the new additions to your table lamp collection are in order. And really, 6 years at B&N? Does that not count you leaving for PA?
I will post photos of the collection. And yes, the six years does include the PA time... I was hired Sept 15, 2002. When I was away for school I was still considered "seasonal" because I would work every couple months or so, with vacations and everything. It's been the only job I've held in the last six years, and that's a long time.
Post a Comment