I have been really picky when looking for houses because I have this need for personality. The house has to have the right vibe. These condos definitely have a vibe. Old converted brick schoolhouse with clocktower? 14 foot ceilings and enormous windows? Yup. It also has the practical things we want - a dishwasher, a bath and a half, and lots of closets. I like that it has a large living room and no formal dining room. Right now the dining room is the largest room in our apartment, and we never use it.
This was the first place we've looked at that has been lived in, so that makes it slightly harder to really picture our stuff inside. This isn't a bad thing, because I'm nervous about get too excited about it. But that hasn't stopped me from looking for things we might need if we move. I saw the coolest coat rack on etsy, except it was $3,000.
No comments:
Post a Comment