Monday, November 23, 2009

#6

This weekend Paul-John and I quite unexpectedly were able to cross something else off the list: #6, buy a piece of art. The two major things our house is lacking to make it feel really homey are curtains, which I am slowly plugging away at, and stuff hanging on the walls. While we do have some photos and mirrors and clocks we want to hang, currently we have nothing hanging on any wall in any room of the house.

We spent the weekend in Newport and Saturday afternoon we walked around downtown with the intention of only buying Christmas presents, which were able to buy a couple. One art store that we went into was having such a big clearance we knew we had to buy a couple things for ourselves. Here is the larger one that Paul-John picked out for the living room:


The second painting we put in our downstairs bathroom.

The frame we picked out really goes great with the tile.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how Josephine has to be in the picture too! Mom